Tuesday, March 22, 2011

i hate you ! :'( you left me away , and it's so pain :')



you know what ? iloveyou very much :'( , but you had left me , and now i takboleh nak pergi dekatyou , itu semua alasan , i dont know why you buat i mcmni , isayang you . you make me trust MEN , but not now :'( you game i , i sanggup buat semua , i sanngup kumpul duet sebab nak meet you , and diet ,  and demam , and gadoh semua ! but you never appeciate it :'( you hurt me saf , i hate you ! i hate you very much ! i know im not perfect as your ex right ? yeah . you still love her , you takut i game you , but i tak pernah terfikir nak game you pola :'( you make my heart like trash , you ingat i ni takda hati ka ? huh ? sedeh gilaa wehhh :'( you tahu ? whole day i menages sebab you , and i punye puase terbatal , sebab you ! no one can consul me accept allah and my brother afiq , but he is not with me right now , i need him very much :'(  . why why why and why ? you game me :'(  . semua kawan  i suruh lupekan you , but i cant  ! :') you sama macam mujahid you tahu ? you buang i :')  thanks :') i love you so much safiuddin nazmi bin silahuddin :') 




lot of love aina <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

my hero and heroins :D